Saturday, April 16, 2011

What you can hope to find on this blog

I have always wanted to start a blog but was never sure what I should talk about.  So here I begin with what I love to talk about and what I know...Disney.  I am a graduate from Disney's College of Knowledge and am currently planning Disney Vacations for families across the country. 

Here I will post information about things that are currently happening at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, one Disney Cruise Lines, and with Adventures by Disney.  I will also post different trivia, tips on the parks, where to find hidden Mickeys, and much more!

My family leaves in 40 days for a surprise trip for my son for Star Wars Weekend.  I can't count how many times I have almost tripped up on the secret.  There are five of us going and we refer to it as the Walker Family vacation.  Since I am working with families on their own trips Preston hasn't questioned it yet.  Thankfully he can't read my blog.  The other day he did inform me that he was jealous of the Walkers because they where going to Disney World.  Little does he know!

I hope you enjoy what you find here and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment